Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 01:25 PM   #17
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
Judge so I presume nothing broke yet that had you detouring to a Nexus Ghost dealer??

Edit adding; If it isn't already on your plans, in Cody visit Old Town and there's a dam tour on the lake just west of town.
LOL...... not headed to a Ghost or Europa dealer yet..... I actually had one picked out in western TN in case it gave me fits in Nashville.

Actually..... have had no real issues....other than one of the plastic knobs for openining a window stripping. Unfortunately getting anything quikcly from an Amazon Locker at our planned stops looks to be impossible... so that will get fixed back home. Looks like Amazon has them so I'll be buying some spares after seeing how cheap the plastic is on the knobs.

I am very happy with my LiFePO4 upgrade.... as shi ammi kindly referenced!

Right before the trip I decided to add a water softener to the arsenal of RV gadgets. I have started noticing some white scale build up on my water hoses. I opted for the Camco unit and I can say it does work. The DW has super sense when it comes to smell and taste. She commented in Nashville aboutn how well the water tasted and felt in the shower. I used the test trips to see how well it was working and the unit got the hardness down to 25ppm. Without the softner hooked up the camp water was 125PPM.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum