Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 08:14 PM   #4
shi ammi

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: XG32 Magnitude
State: Alaska
THOR #21373
Thumbs up Do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV 4 WV View Post
Hi there! Live in West Virginia and considering the 4x4 Magnitude or Omni XG32 as hoping to use it for a XC trip next two summers, but also to do some winter skiing. I am worried about what it would take to get it to four-season standards for some weekend fun. Would be electric only .... any advice or comments would be great.
WV 4 WV welcome to the forum

For most any four season RV, if not all, you'll have to sink some serious bucks into fixing up to meet your specific standards.

We have the 2020 XG32 Magnitude, and we knew going in that it wasn't a 4-seasons. It was the great floor plan plus 4 wheel drive that we purchased. So, for the past fifteen months we've made a bunch of mods, upgrades, and even a few renovations....in hopes to chase 50 degrees to 40 or even less degrees of cold. My husband likes it chilly and I was born and raised in Alaska. Very much we want to go home someday to show my mom our dogs and cat, and home-on-wheels, Taj.

Right now we are living full time in the rig, but we're stuck in Florida.....prob'ly thru this coming winter it looks like, sigh. But we're very happy with the way everything is going and all the money we've sunk into making "Taj" cold worthy has been worth every dime.

GMthrust can give you all the details, and answer questions that have a technical nature. I just only wanted to chime in, and encourage you ---because being cool is fun. Ha, see what I did there?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum