Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 11:25 PM   #8
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djfred View Post
I had my 2015 Axis 24.1 aligned at a front end specialty truck shop.I run 80 lbs in all of my tires and installed a Safe-t -plus.It now drives very nicely.It took some getting used to driving it after owning a Roadtrek Class B,but I now find that I like driving it better than the B.There are other mods you can make if you find it necessary that you will find on the forums.Good luck with your new toy!
Have to second these comments. Alignment first, before you rush to spend for the add-ons. The pros that aligned my Vegas 25.2 told me they didn't think the Safety Plus would make a noticeable difference. Read that little sticker by the driver's seat, it says to have the alignment checked with a normal load and inflation.
Happy camping!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum