Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #16
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin' Texans View Post
Not familiar with your motorhome, but I thought most had onboard propane tanks permanently mounted? If so & you say it was empty when filled & only held 20lbs that's not nearly enough, that's the size of the ones (5 gallons/20 lbs) you swap out at the convenience store. Yours could possibly hold 12-15 gallons which is considerably more than 20 lbs.
He has a 2021 Thor Tellaro 20AT so he only has 5 gal with 20 lbs total capacity. But on the same note and my point....given he has a 2021 Thor Tellaro 20AT how easy is it to just drive to the Dealer / Propane facility to verify everything is open and regulator working properly? I assume it is under warranty, and I assume he did not conduct PDI, or at least a thorough one to very everything on propane worked, take it back to the dealer because if something is wrong they will need to fix anyway. Or just keep trying some of the suggested ideas hoping to get lucky, or until something blows up
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum