Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 05:49 PM   #4
DavidEM

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Connecticut
THOR #20289
I listed these on the Likes thread but here are my list of dislikes again. Thor deserves the double exposure!!

BMPro touchscreen control panel. I prefer real switches to having to go to the touch screen to turn on a light, retract a slide, etc. The tank gauges are no more accurate than the old LEDs.

Small shower, but to be honest it works ok for us. Can't really complain much. It was the only way to work a dry bath into that layout.

Cheap cabinets and paneling

And one more: The absolutely horrible way Thor mounted the new wide radio and camera display screen on newer Axis/Vegas. The screen falls out when you hit a bump and is only supported by a few cheap plastic moldings- looks tacked on which it is. Not enough support for that heavy radio which is attached to the screen behind it.

David

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.