Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 02:47 AM   #5
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
It's a kit.
It rolls when you buy it but the rest is up to you. It's adequate, nothing more.

You've changed what you don't like.
$24+ buys you steering wheel radio and android controls on Amazon. It'll even control driving lights and electric blankets if you want it to.
The factory system might have been a $300 and could never open or close a roof vent.

You're on your way to making it entirely yours.
It could all be much worse.
You could have bought that stupid ekko for $30,000 more, had all the goodies you like and they'll even throw in a shower with a toilet in it.
I have never understood why so many are willing to pay so much for those Class B's? I get being small to drive around town, but my they are expensive.

Anyway, I didn't know you could add on a remote steering wheel radio controls I saw a few on ebay. https://www.amazon.com/ALLOMN-Univer...46454718&psc=1 I got confused because it says it connect to the DVD input to radio, so not sure how it works if I am playing audio through my phone to the radio blue tooth? I might create a thread on the topic. Now that I know it can be done, I may go to some Car Audio Sound place to see what they can do. You may help me resolve my Hate Issue #4

If so, #6 and #7 will be on deck. I fixed issue #9 by buying a shorter leg (19" vs 31") to make my cabin table into a cocktail table while driving, then I bought some portable mounted cupholders that work just great. See Picture.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.