Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 10:20 PM   #18
Scubawise

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
I actually believe I may have seen worse, some units have TVs in that "Televator" At first glance it looks cute, but then I noticed that when the TV was up, it blocked your window view Not sure you could drive with it up? Just something else that could fail. I replaced the Insignia OEM TV with a Samsung. It was actually under warranty and Mfg was going to send me another, but I did not want. I think it was damaged when took off the wall to install wiring for new Soundbar. I wanted Samsung TV anyway for the Apps, Wifi etc. It is true 40" TV and dominates the coach area
We got 3000 watt inverter because it was only $100 more than 2000w..tech gave us his price..price included all outlets and tech said WILL you use microwave and hair dryer..I said YES! BOTH WORK

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.