Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 09:03 PM   #5
taylorbob1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13362
Quote:
Originally Posted by txc2936@yahoo.com View Post
I have been finding little covers, plastic caps on the Carefree Awning will come loose and fly off in the breeze. I called Carefree and they stated that the covers come off all the time.

I have started putting little dabs of sealant along the hinge line, snaps etc. This helps secure the covers.

And yes. I am all for analog switches. I have a 2021 THOR and it still has the analog AC controls etc. I am thinking.

this is probably the way to go. Touch screens are cool looking, but nothing beats the old analog AC unit slide thermostat. At night, i like to slide the temperature slide just enough to turn the AC unit on again.
I agree with your assessment of Analog switches vs the new Thor touch screens.
The idiot lights work great and tell me what I need to know.

Regarding the thermostat, however…my plug ‘n play $50 Coleman Mach digital replacement works flawlessly. And DW loves it

(But I kept the manual OEM thermostat nearby just in case)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.