Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 02:41 PM   #14
Cakeman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurican 34P
State: Maryland
THOR #17588
My $ .02
Every model coach and every year from Thor is built slightly different and has control panels modules whatever you’d like to call them in different areas. I have a ton of stuff under the master bed in the back.
My inverter is in a storage bin next to the storage bin where my batteries are.
I had a ton of problems with error codes… I read a ton of fourms….…New batteries… etc
Even had it replaced under warranty. By the way the trip button is a little red button on mine on the side of the unit… Again this is mounted in a storage bin
I started having problems again this spring. Starting in the battery area… I’ve tightened every nut and bolt that I could find… Went underneath the bed area and did the same thing… I was able to actually snug and tighten over 18 wires.
Guess what I’m good as new…. These things Shake rattle and roll as they go down the road. Things come Loose…
Check the easy stuff first

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum