Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Wifi
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #26
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Yes, I'd agree that most problems are regarding data, not voice. When things are bad enough for you loose voice, it's often where I wouldn't expect to necessarily get cell coverage anyway.... that's why the few dropped voice calls we've had on T-mobile are a bit concerning.

unfortunately ATT also has lots of dead zones for data (and some for voice too). Even more that are not dead but sorely in need of CPR. I've had ATT for years, so I've found plenty! My travel has been much more limited in recent years, but there are lots of holes up through the eastern Carolinas and up in Wisconsin. ATT has been decent for where I go in Florida.

Actually I had ATT years ago when I was traveling for work for a period of time. Went through several different carriers back then. This was in the early days of handset cell phones, analog stuff. ATT was by far the best. Very little if any problems roaming, good coverage, etc... With the other providers, I had 611 on speed dial.
Now days from what I can tell, Verizon is where ATT used to be... the overall best.

I think it totally depends on where you are re. cell providers, so for travelers its a bit tougher.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.