Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 12:48 AM   #10
OKnative

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3772
More confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
This sure sounds like a blown fuse to me. I've had to replace mine twice. Mine on the Vegas is position 11 on the converter. On my converter, the position 11 is partially covered by the converter cover. I have to remove the two screws and take off the cover to access the position 11 fuse.

Before ripping into wiring and switches, I'd be absolutely sure it isn't a fuse. The fuse should be a 15 amp (blue) automotive type fuse on the converter fuse panel. Put a 15 amp fuse in position 11 and see what happens.
Think I'd better go directly to a Thor dealer or corporate. There is no fuse in the spot that is suppose to be the awning and the red LED light next to it isn't lit up so I don't want to put a fuse there if there isn't suppose to be one. I don't know anything about Rapid Camp, Converter, etc.
Thanks, all of you, for trying to help but this makes me very nervous that nothing seems to make sense to me. I don't know if other years and models of Thor are the same as my 2014 Hurricane.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.