Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 03:11 PM   #4
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
I watch Matt's RV Reviews (motorhomes) on YouTube, and I think he and his wife are about 5'4". With me being 6'1", it's hard to get a feeling for the "pinch points" affecting taller people. Driving position/leg room (seat moves back far enough); shower stall height; bed length (without feet hanging over).

I think it's important to visually demonstrate these dimensions for, not only average height folks, but short and tall ones too. Short folks have issues reaching a high microwave, or cabinets placed high over obstacles.

When I was in my 20's I MIGHT have been able to contort into one of these small trailers... it would have been better than a sleeping bag in the back of a station wagon!

Overall - for what it is... it looks to be very well constructed with quality materials.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.