Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Vaccine?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 09:13 PM   #374
lwmcguire

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #6903
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
Don't the facts show this is Worldwide? I dispute any stated facts saying it is largest divide in US history as I believe 70% have already been vaccinated. It may actually be the silliest dispute in US History.

This is really about the pace for some US citizens to reach the 80-85% threshold for what we all hope is herd immunity. It is about doing so with respect and with original intent of no mandates. But with the pressure of everyone getting back to normal; it has been more vocal of late as large masses that have been vaccinated begin to grow weary and impatient with those refused to vaccinate, some with good reasons and other not so much.

Make no mistake, the day will come when we hit 90% and there will still be some with the deeply imbedded beliefs you state. The only question in my mind is where will the US stand Worldwide in leading the World to eradicate this pandemic? And I mean beyond just the mere technical pharmaceutical power / knowledge to have developed the vaccines that are available to us all WORLDWIDE.
If you think this virus is going away you are kidding yourself

Flu vaccine for how many years and it was still around until CV19

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum