Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 07:44 PM   #16
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
rvquest=can I borrow your ss# and cc# for a little bit? I promise to only use it for good. By the way, where do you hide the valuables at your house? This whole conversation really rates up there
But we know you're in Montana and we know what you drive.
Just because you know you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not really after you.

Any thief in my area who'll steal 1,000 used black tank slinkies to play the averages....

Related to averages and slinky:
There are no averages based on stealing slinkys and canned goods nor ripping vents from walls based on the 3 people WORLDWIDE who will read, then heed, this thread.

This is my spare tire safe(and fold down mates to the tailgate to make an 'L' shaped table, table).
There is LOTS of room on the reverse side of a spare tire.
(There's nothing in the safe. It's for others to use when we're on a group trail trip and they get a little worried about potential broken windows and purses and such)

Peerrrrsonnnallly,
I think one of the diversion safes, combined with an empty $20 yard sale cheap safe setting in plain sight should be considered.

Thief yoinks empty $cheapest walmart safe, and frolics away giggling about the stupid rv'r with a safe sitting by their door, instead of thief opening every can of beets in hope of finding your travelers cheques.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0916211307a~01.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	33690   Click image for larger version

Name:	0916211307~01.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	33691  

Click image for larger version

Name:	0916211315_HDR~01.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	33692   Click image for larger version

Name:	0916211315~01.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	33693  

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum