Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 07:47 PM   #17
rvquest

Brand: Still Looking
State: Georgia
THOR #22435
Some good ones here. I appreciate your taking the time my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
Unfortunately I do not know anything about your coach except for the floor plan and pictures I see on the Interweb, as well as how my 2016 ACE is built.

Generally "hidden" and "easily accessible" don't go together but I'll give you a couple of ideas.

1 - To the back side of your entry way you have shallow cabinets over a hollow space that the heater ducts run through. You may be able to create a falso bottom in the bottom of the cabinet to give you access to some dead space down there.

2 - To the back of that same cabinet is the bathroom sink/cabinet. If it's built like mine (and it probably has to be for the heat ducting) you have two shelves in the bathroom cabinet over an access panel held in by 4 screws. Remove that panel and you probably have a lot of dead space. Use Velcro to hold that panel in place instead of the screws to make it easily removable and you have another out-of-the way hiding spot.

3 - You have a drawer under your forward dinette seat for storage. It probably does not go all the way back into the bench. Build a storage box that attaches to the back of the drawer and is accessible only by removing the drawer.

I hope this gives you some ideas.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.