Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 01:08 PM   #5
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
I agree it's just a wish list. Sadly I think most RV buyers are largely uninformed and are clueless what CCC even means or how it applies. If they even see a number such as on the tire and loading sticker, they don't know what it means, how it was calculated or what they can do with it. Ignorance is bliss I suppose so I figure the majority if RV owner's are very blissful. It's preaching to the choir here because I think that forum members are going to be more informed that the general public which is why we are here in the first place. Find out stuff.
Look at the number of motorhomes running down the road that are clearly over weight. Small class As pulling tandem axle stacker trailers,

When we went out West I believe it is Wyoming that requires all boats crossing into the state stop for an inspection. For things to change maybe states should require all RVs cross the scales and then ticket anyone over weight. Might open some eyes and educate folks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.