Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 10:36 PM   #7
Yosemitebob

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 33SW, Diesel
State: Washington
THOR #3195
Thor seems to be very selective on whom they hand out their drawing to, I requested some months ago, never heard from them, then I did it again a month ago, still never heard from them. So I just dug in and did it. I did find out that the cross members in the roof (at least in my coach) are on 16" centers, so I just took a fan out of the kitchen saw where one was and went 16" both ways from there to find their locations. Didn't hit a one in all 32 holes I made in the roof, not counting the 1" hole I made for the turn down. Just had bunches of rain here in So Cal. and not a leak, that made me happy. I had a lot of fun installing my own adds, you really get to know your coach that way too. Along the way if I think something can be improved, I do it at that time. I will forever be doing something, besides, it keeps me busy

So to answer your question Grump, yes it is. I'm courious how you picked or was given the name Forest Grump.

Nalasha79, keep things going, will love to find out how it's coming as you go. If I can help I'll try. I studied up on Solar for two years before I installed my first 200w on my fifth wheel then again I used all that info on my current coach with 400w upgradable to 600w.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum