Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Oven
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 04:03 AM   #20
MountainBird

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 4-Winds 28F
State: Kansas
THOR #4709
I use wooden matches to light my oven

I have a 2015 28F Thor 4-Winds, use the oven every trip to the mountains for biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs & sausage, & then it's great to reheat the foods we pick up in town! My sons are in the site next & love to eat. My burners start with the "clicker" but oven is like someone said, "stick your head in, hold the knob down long enough that the pilot lite stays on steady". If you are lucky you find those super long wooden matches left over from Christmas... makes it much easier! The oven, 'frig & freezer working with propane makes camping without electric hook ups a whole new world. No more running into town for more ice for the coolers. Life is still great at 86! And, yes, I do drive this myself, as easy as driving my little Encore, and most of the time go alone except when I mention "mountains" and sons jump at the chance to join me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum