Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 12:27 PM   #34
Fish and Dear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwadley View Post
I have the EZE car tow dolly from cartowdolly.com. It came with surge hydraulic disc brakes, brake lights and ramps. It also can be stored standing straight up to conserve space when not using it. I towed our full sized Ford Flex this past summer from Calif to Kentucky and parts in between with no issues(5,000 miles). A few weeks later I towed the same car from Calif to Utah with no issues(1600 miles). It is an easy setup and I just developed a check list to be sure I connect everything correctly every time I use it. The company has been great to work with.

Paul
We also had an EZE Tow before we started towing 4 down. Loved working with that company, and the product is great. Lightweight, easy to store, built well, and easy to use.
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum