Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 02:45 PM   #19
Eddie664

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #24371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
The front cap repair Thor did is still holding. I’m in the middle of a 7-week 7500 mile trip and so far so good.

I had mine front cap mounting issue addressed before I had any leaks
Hi Judge,

Thank you for the response.

Basically, I have about a month left on the factory warranty and am trying to get all of my ducks in a row before it expires.

What happened with mine is, when I pulled the driver's side sun visor down yesterday, a HUGE gush of water came in and completely soaked me. I don't see any signs of the cap separating like others but I think it must be an issue with the seal for the cap.

Did Thor actually fix yours directly or was it a dealer who knew what to do? I've lost faith in most dealers these days...

I'm putting a detailed report together of all my issues and I hate to bug you personally but if you have 5 minutes to spare, please send me a PM and I would welcome a quick phone call.

Thank you!
Eddie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3119.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	33865   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3126.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	33866  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.