Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Cat. Conv.
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 01:08 PM   #10
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
Since both of you guyz in Bama, may I suggest that PeteMH sells his theft device to Chunker21 at great price and problem solved

I have to admit that reading PeteMH's view over last few weeks had put the breaks on me buying one of the catstrap type deterrent devices. I have painted Orange with High Temp paint and I have purchased a cheap $25 motion siren that works really well, but kind of inconvenient to use. I also question how long the 2000F Spray paint will last. It was RED, now Orange, and looking like Yellow may be next. But you can see it pretty good as painted though.

I am getting to the point of accepting the fact that there is nothing I can do but keep my insurance current. I sure don't expect the police to be able top stop them. I blame the laws and judges. We are too nice to criminals is my point. If I had to park my RV in a known bad area, I may consider putting $100 in an envelope and ask the Thief to spare me.

I moved my coach to a, hopefully, more secure storage lot and I’m mostly counting on that. And, as a point of interest, I’m in Indiana and have tried to correct my profile about a dozen times and it always switches back to Alabama. Can anyone suggest an actual way to fix it?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum