Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Fun with Covid
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 08:24 PM   #1
abjbrtd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation
State: Texas
THOR #8139
Fun with Covid

A few months ago the international space station was visible, dw and I went out to watch it zoom by .
A thought popped into my head

The next morning at the local old guys coffee shop I started scratching my arm where I got my shot.
After a few minutes my go to setup bud came thru like a CHAMP and asked why I was scratching
I looked over at the subject of the joke, his wife is a firm antivaxer he's a confirmed conspiracy theorist , at the time neither had been vaccinated.
A few weeks before this he had told me he had seen a "real" video of Bill Gates injecting little tiny things into test subjects arms

I innocently kept rubbing and said
"I'm not sure?? but every time the space station flys over my arm starts itching he turned a little
Everybody else had a big laugh, and still rub their arms occasionally, especially sence he's now vaccinated

Anybody else have any good covid stories?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.