Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fun with Covid
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 01:59 PM   #6
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
On topic, and why your pet might not REALLY have had that life long dream to see Mount Rushmore, yet you make those who don't care about your pet intermingle with someones pet in a confined rv park:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1272782
This is a funny one

Another is the cdc says it's rare for your pet to transmit covid by their
Skin hair fur.
Cdc won't say a single solitary word about pet
Saliva bodily fluid or scat.(maybe they have more recently. The winds of change, yadda yadda)

Pets are the winner...grandma, not so much.

Parvo Park Community Poop Club
might be a huge transmitting station.

We'll kill 10,000,000 pigs due to a flu, bury them alive as we use bulldozers to push them alive into burial pits, but not ONE pet ever even locked in the spare bathroom due to covid.

My battery was installed as a suppository at a clinic behind the 7/11. I have a standing(actually, bending over) appointment for booster batteries every Saturday. He says he's not a doctor, but he once bit one. That's good enough for me if a Kardashian opinion is good enough for you.

The space station story is pretty funny. I concede it's exactly what I wish I would think of in the same situation. I also admit I'm going to slightly modify it and torment a few folks with it should the need/opportunity arise.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum