Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fun with Covid
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 06:58 PM   #20
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCS View Post
A funny story about my son when he got the vaccine shot that was required by his work - he got very ill as a reaction to the shot, and the doctors can't tell us what the long term effects to his organs are. Hilarious.

Was it a rhetorical question or were you expecting an answer?

Since you didn’t mention what happened to your son, or what made you question permanent long-term damage, it’s difficult to see humor in your point.

Doctors can only know what they know about, right? My sister and brother in-law had Covid and spent time in hospital. Both had some lung damage which improved over a few months, but doctors can predict there is permanent damage based on years of seeing similar scarring not caused by Covid. On the other hand, I got sick after my second shot, but recovered after a few days. Asking a doctor if I may experience any long term damage would be like asking him/her what makes gravity work. They probably wouldn’t answer that either.

Sorry about your son, but we need more context to see the humor, or sarcasm, depending on one’s views.

P.S. — I’m glad I got vaccinated because without it (among other factors) I would not be attending college football games; and I really missed those last season.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum