Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 05:00 PM   #71
Lysergeon

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: British Columbia
THOR #24032
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorbob1 View Post
You’re mistaken, head unit does not work if house batteries are properly disconnected.
So if your Axxera was working and you thought the house batteries were disconnected…well then, you're solenoid did not function properly and all that time your house batteries were actually still connected.
Well, I mean the negative terminal was disconnected so, not sure how they could have still been connected also, the lithiums went into storage mode (could not connect to them via bluetooth anymore) so, I imagine the batteries were disconnected.. I guess the radio was just working by magic... or more likely some weird wiring f%#k up by either Thor or the ppl who installed my batteries/converter/inverter... who knows...

anyway.. I guess I am leaving the batteries on for the next few months... the guy from powerroad(lithium company) said it should be fine, they are 110ah batteries but they only charge to 100ah unless you force them over, for this exact reason, (long term on charge, to avoid damage) so he said should be fine for a few months.

Cheers all.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.