Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Landing gear
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 02:50 AM   #1
retispcsi

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSSA
State: Florida
THOR #2055
Landing gear

Last Oct. just after the one year mark I had an issue. The front landing gear dropped during transport. It happened twice on same trip and I caught it before any real trouble. Called Lippert to get advice. One of the things they recommended I did. I filled the reservoir as per owners manual and the problem went away. It was a little low. Today the front dropped again while in tow. The drivers side was only about 3 inches from the road and the other one had dropped about a foot. I retracted them however within 12 miles the left side had dropped about six inches. Reached camp site and set up. Reservoir down about half a quart. I am going to assume I have a leak somewhere that I cannot see. Anyone else have these issues/solutions. Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum