Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 09:39 PM   #18
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by dPad2 View Post
Cut my loses & got rid of a new 2017 Vegas after 8 months of utter hell. Electrical fire, leaking windshield, shoddy workmanship all over, wipers even regularly slapped off the sides of the windshield & would run round and catch & stick to the side mirrors! Maybe a lemon. Got a Winnebago and maybe I just lucked out on who was working that day but 3+ years and only minor blips. Love it.
And this coach was built LONG before Covid was even a thought.

I think the "starving the slaves" mentality has been shown it's not a viable business model... akin to "the beatings will continue until morale improves".

Since major U.S. corporations abandoned home turf manufacturing, millions of skilled workers had to take jobs in a predominantly service economy. Now we have tons of $10/hour burger flippers... and all the training programs for skilled manufacturing have evaporated. You reap what you sow.

Combine that with the millions of people who discovered working from home was an attractive option. The perfect storm.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum