Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Too Hot
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 08:50 PM   #16
jknight

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29M Windsport
State: California
THOR #24973
Hello All, hope all is well and everyone is having safe travels. A little update about my heat but first, thanks too everyone who replied. This was super awesome getting feedback in a positive manner. I am a retired Army Vet so you know I’m not very smart and a knucklehead most times, lol. I opened up my vent access, trimmed the middle section taking off about a foot and a half. All hoses were good a sealed so I bought the Valterra registers I could adjust for the two bedroom vents. Plus we are going to travel with a space heater. As one of my partners in crime stated, power is part of the space and no extra charge for a space heater. We are taking off to the desert so we will see how this works. I’m definitely going to close one vent and throttle down the other and I hope like hell this does not over heat the furnace. If it does then we will just stick with our space heater. Thanks again for all the great advice and I’m sure I will have more questions as we get out more. Take care and safe travels. John

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum