Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 01:05 PM   #1
tjbryant

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #25067
Unhappy Winegard issue on new Windsport

Hi all, this is my first post.

I just bought a 2022 Windsport 29M from camping world at myrtle beach. I've had some problems with the purchase and the service. One of the problems is that the manual and sticker which lists the Winegard SSID/password doesn't match what is being broadcast.

I assume there was a mixup at Thor assembly. Anyone have this issue and anyone have any ideas how to get the actual default password for the winegard?

I suspect the password might be on the unit it's self but I'm trying to avoid going on the roof because 1, I have a fear of heights and 2, I'm about 30 lbs heavier than the max load capacity on the ladder.

Appreciate any help and thanks in advance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum