Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 09:33 AM   #17
CHS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Chateau 28Z
State: Tennessee
THOR #22388
Looks great. You caught it in time. A friend of mine tried and tried and could not bring back any shine. Waited too long.

For what it's worth. I use the (Red) Gel-Gloss RV wash and wax (in between waxing with Collinite No. 845 Insulator Wax) I used to get those black streaks and were hard to remove, but I found that when I washed it, instead of washing the soap off right away, I would leave it on for about 10 minutes, then wash it off. I don't get any more streaking. By leaving it on longer, it lets the wax portion to adhere better.

That's one reason I said to my wife before moving from Florida to Tennessee, is that any home we buy has to have either an RV garage or enough property to build one. I've seen too many RV's go to hell after only a few years. Forgetting the paint. You also have the roof to worry so much more about, with the sun and rain beating down on it.
Too much of an investment to have an RV that's 2 years old but looks 10.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.