Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Coax connection
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 03:10 PM   #12
Jeepman1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum 29kw
State: California
THOR #24729
i finally ran a dedicated coax from my portable satellite to the cabinet above the chairs. I have one small distribution box with one input. I plugged in a HDMI splitter and plugged the DVD and satellite box into that. I can use either for the main tv but can’t watch the DVD or satellite outside or in the bedroom. I get cable or over the air on all tv’s
I hooked up a coax to the outside connection and to a portable satellite and hooked the connection the cabinet above the chairs to the satellite box. It recognized my box but would not find the satellites. Dish thinks it’s because of the coax splitter in the house wiring.
I’ll just live with this for now. Thanks to all

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum