Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 08:17 PM   #15
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
Well, you have a right to your opinion but I AM ONE OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS who don't like Fords (Fix Or Repair Daily) and don't think that makes me an idiot. Yes, I have been given some good alternatives and I am trying all of them. However, when none of the Ford Warranty Repair shops near or in a city the size of mine have a 2-4 month waiting period for repairs, only an IDIOT would not be scared of having a vehicle that is at their mercy. I have been told that a "check engine light" is not a huge issue and have had multiple people who say they just ignore the light because (even thought they don't have an RV) it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to ever get into a shop and get someone to fix the light or it is something that is so expensive to do, it is not worth getting it fixed/reset. All I want is to be able to use my RV for the reasons I purchased it to be and that is to be able to go camping any time I want WITH CONFIDENCE. Sorry if I obviously struck a nerve with you who apparantly are a Fix Or Repair Daily devotee. I am lucky that my husband is able to many of the repairs that my RV has needed. Now if I can just get him to train as a Ford Warranty Repair Person then my problem is solved. Have a good day!
Have you swung by an auto parts store yet for them to read the code and tell you what it means and clear it if desired?
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.