Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 10:52 PM   #17
fastellman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Texas
THOR #5206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
Thank you! Yes, I am probably worrying that about nothing. My family just doesn't like or trust Fords which is why it was distressing that my "dream RV" was a Ford. I just don't want to drive the RV and do more damage and my mechanic can't say 100% that it can be driven until the light is reset. Then, the issue of not even being able to find anyone that can do any type of warranty work on the F-53 has me more upset than the light issue. I even found out all the RV Dealerships anywhere near me (including the one I bought from) and not authorized to do warranty work. WTF??? While I love my RV, I am seriously thinking if selling it or trading it in for another type once I get this fixed. I really enjoy camping but maybe a Ford Chasis was not the best fit for my needs.
Most if not almost RV dealers don’t do chassis Warranty work. You have to go to the chassis manufacturer service center. For Ford you can go to the “ https://fordcommercialvehiclecenter.com/ where you can look for any dealer close to you. Under there description there is an area that describes what vehicles they can handle. If you can find one that takes RVs then call and talk to them. I’m from the Houston area and have had to find service in Washington and Nebraska.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum