Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Water pump
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 10:13 PM   #1
Bill Johnson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Ace 33.1
State: Illinois
THOR #20274
Water pump

I have a Shurflo 4008 water pump and I was winterizing using the pump and it stopped pumping. The pump runs but doesn't pump. I was able to fill everything with antifreeze except the outside shower. I bought a new pump and will install it tomorrow to finish the job. I want to rebuild the old one but I don't know which part is stopping it from pumping. there is the front section called the upper section, the middle part is called the valve assembly and the part by the motor is called the 2.5° Drive Assembly. the complete kit is called the pump head. Has anyone done this before? I don't like throwing things away if they can be repaired

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum