Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 04:43 PM   #14
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Why not write a nicely worded, paper letter (you know mail! LOL) to the CEO of Thor telling them what you're looking for (something like an Axis/Vegas with no slides).

There is a topic here listing his address.

You'd be voicing your opinion and at worse you get no reply (or a form letter saying "no"), at best a new floorplan comes out...you never know.
Jamie, that's an excellent idea; although I expect I'd be wasting my time.

I communicated with Thor senior marketing managers through E-Mail after the Axis/Vegas was first introduced, and got the feeling that a slideless floorplan wasn't a priority. That they've come up with +/- 6 floorplans without a single slideless offering confirms their mindset.

Additionally, I feel I would be stating the obvious to the CEO because he should be aware of what I'm looking for but has already rejected it (i.e. -- through product offerings, or lack thereof).

The Thor CEO must be aware that the most common and highest-selling Class A motorhome type in all of Europe doesn't exist in US market. By our American standards they are between the largest Class B and smallest Class A. They bridge the gap. The CEO and his product development group should already know this because they attend European RV shows.

So what can I possibly add?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum