Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 06:31 PM   #16
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
I will write the letter as soon as I can come up with a convincing argument as to why they should build a simpler, lighter, quieter and more fuel efficient version of an Axis other than the fact that I want one. That's not good enough. I first have to set my personal needs aside and be extremely objective.

Unless I can demonstrate that there are a significant number of others out there that would also buy a Hymer-like Class A, I'd be wasting my time and theirs.

It doesn't help that every time the subject of creating a new floorplan loosely based on a 24.1 without a slide (closest design to Euro motorhomes) has come up, the majority of comments were to have multiple slides instead of none. The general consensus seems to be for bigger rather than smaller (more slides), heavier rather than lighter (E-450 versus E-350), bigger engines instead of smaller (V10 versus fuel efficient V8), etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum