Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 11:52 PM   #6
kwplot34

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
THOR #4243
Like Judge and Chunker have said, be prepared for for issues. I have a 2020 XG32 that we purchased last May, haven't had too many issues with it mostly small stuff, had 1 warranty repair last year an issue with the 2 windows over the dinette rattling while going down the road and Thor replaced them with a new design window which you will not have that issue as your new coach will have the new design.
Have a little over 13k miles on the coach and I have the dreaded front cap structural issue which I have decided to fix myself this winter instead of going to Thor service center and wasting time and money on a repair that I'm pretty sure they're not going to fix under the Structural Warranty, regular 1 year warranty was up when I noticed it.
We really like the floor plan and the F550 chassis is a dream to drive, it's to bad Thor didn't put a house on the chassis that's just as good. Like other have said, I'm not sure you will find any coach out there right now regardless of manufacture that is not going to have some QC issues.
Not trying to talk you out of purchasing the coach, but go in with your eyes wide open and just be prepared.
And inspect that front cap often, very often, so when it starts coming loose you can get it fixed under the 1 year warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum