Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 09:26 PM   #19
sip

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #5882
I have had great luck with Odyssey over the years ... in cars, boats, and now the house batteries on the RV. They may seem expensive at first but I just replaced the backup Odysseey in my Jeep TJ couple of weeks ago and the date on it said 11-05 ... it had been in there for over 15 years and is still able to start the engine when I need it (smaller pc1200 model). I had another in my old S10 blazer that was in there for than 16 years as a backup battery and I sold it with the truck. I have a few others that are at least 5 years or more old ...

Now the problem is, I don't know if the newer ones are as good as the ones I have gotten over the years ... unfortunately only time will tell that ... but I was able to fit two 31-925S (was ~$330 each from autozone online) in my Vegas 24.1 last year. So far, they are working as expected.

I absolutely hate hate hate wet (not-sealed) batteries and will try my hardest to never own one again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.