Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 03:44 AM   #2
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borismkogan View Post
Anyone have feedback on Jeep Wrangler Sports with a 2.0L I-4 cyl Turbo engine? Looking to get a 2018 model. Hoping to eventually tow it behind our Hurricane 29M. Jeep is automatic transmission. TIA!
I flat tow a 2001 TJ. It's a 5 speed manual with the 4.0 liter 6. It tows like a charm, although it isn't the most comfortable excursion vehicle.

I'm not absolutely certain, but I think ALL Wrangler models are towable. BUT... look up the owners manual online specific to that year and model, and read about flat (4 down) towing. DO NOT TRUST anything but what is in the owners manual! There is a lot of "assuming" when it comes to this subject.

I believe the Wrangler is still the most popular toad.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum