Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 02:41 PM   #19
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by sip View Post
+1 huge vote to TST 507 ... I have had mine for over 2 years and haven't had to replace sensor batteries yet either. Didn't need antenna extension with the display on the Vegas 24.1 dash and towing TJ ... monitoring all 10 wheels is great.

When I tow the boat with the grand cherokee, I swap the 4 sensors from the TJ to the boat .. and it's pretty easy on the display to just monitor a "trailer" when towing the boat. Works great and at least once it helped me catch a near catastrophic tire that was losing pressure fast super quick when the alarm went off.

The temp readings are a great help too .. helps me know if I am ever dragging a trailer brake or something fishy going on.
Another vote for the TST 507. We use the flow through sensors on the coach and cap type on the dolly and the truck. If we are going to tow one of the cars, we just transfer the rear caps from the truck. Still working perfectly after 6 years.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.