Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 04:03 PM   #27
TheDark1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: CHALLENGER
State: Michigan
THOR #797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadkill9 View Post
I have a 37KT. Your last switch is the power shut-off switch to disconnect all power for storage. Thats the clicking sound you hear.
I found I have to close the screen door (only) to get the stairs to retract, then reach thru the slide to turn off the power disconnect before closing the exterior door.
It's odd that all of them are unlabeled. The only 2 I have without labels are for the front and the rear overhead light sets.
I thought I was going to lose my mind trying to figure out how to turn off the power and close the steps. Your post helped keep my sanity. (so simple, yet so complicated...LOL) THANKS

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum