Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 04:30 PM   #21
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
I think they don’t care, and don’t fear consequences at all. Plus I’d bet it makes them feel more powerful than they are by acting with “I’m going to do whatever I want and you can’t stop me” mentality. This selfish mindset is spreading through society. If they litter in your front yard or isolated camp site, they know someone else will eventually pick it up. It must make them feel more important.

What gets me in Texas is how many throw trash like fast food cups and wrappers in the bed of their pickups knowing it will blow out at highway speeds. Yeah, I agree it’s difficult to understand this kind of behavior at any level.
Replace litter, with 60mph in an 80mph zone(insert 55 in a 65 or whatever causes you to understand) and that's exactly how i feel about people who do 15mph under the speed limit simply to accomodate their comfort or lack of skill.

They're in control for once in theiir life.
Leading the parade.

Some here, right here, on this forum, say often:
I'll do as I like. I don't care about traffic patterns or not parking my dolly where I'm told to or using pads to keep from putting divots in the rv space with my levelers.
"I'll leave the divot, I'll mount the spare on the ladder, I'm retired so I'll drive slow and ruin every traffic pattern I come across, I'll open my slide and bbq at Wal-Mart...."
You've read it here time and time and time again.

Punchline:
Littering is bad.
Self centered is the cause.
Actual it's more of an 'fu'.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum