Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 11:19 PM   #8
jpmihalk

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35C
State: South Dakota
THOR #3761
We picked up our 2016 35C on April 7th and we took it out for a 4 day camping trip (both campground hookups and dry camping) and everything worked great except the fresh water tank. We filled it at the campground but it seemed to be leaking. I think we found a valve below the bed coming out of the fresh water tank that was left in the open position after dewinterization. Can anyone confirm that is where the fresh water drain is located?

We also have a small portable electric heater and I would imagine it would trip the inverter if running off of it, much like if trying to run the microwave or a hair dryer would. In our previous coach we would only fire those up if running on shore power or generator.

The dash radio does seem to be connected to the house batteries and will come on when the house battery switch is enabled. I guess this is intentional so it can be used when camping without using the chassis battery.
FMCA - F457085
Blog - https://traversity.us
jpmihalk is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum