Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: 2017 Axis 24.1
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 02:51 AM   #23
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by leshunter View Post
After 2 Days of dry camping and 3 days in a local campground, I can say that I am thrilled still with our 2017 Axis 24.1. Being new at this, I can not say enough good things about my local dealer, Tri-County Trailer Sales in Mossville, IL, near Peoria, IL.
I spent 3.5 hours on the walk- thru to understand how everything works. Nothing was discovered that needed any work and after almost a week the same holds true. Everything works and I have not found anything out of order.
While I am sure that I will eventually have some challenges, I believe that the dealer prep is an important key. Mine had my Axis for almost a week and the delivery and initial experience has been excellent.
Since you are new at this, let me ask you this: would you be comfortable living in this motorhome for 5 months or longer during the winter months in a southern location of your choice. I am a single person looking for a way to enjoy the winter's south but without renting an apartment in the expensive areas. I wish to travel and enjoy seeing the scenery, but i'm not really a camper per se. If you know what i'm saying. Was a Boy Scout and hated camping!. lol You opinion please: is 25 feet big enough for comfort in the Axis semi full time. Dave

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.