Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 08:48 AM   #1
Bob Nodine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum JM31
State: Tennessee
THOR #21926
We would do it all again

I see a lot of discussion about the price of fuel and the cost of owning an RV but here is my two cents.

We have been RVing for over 24 years and have owned 1 truck camper, 2 5th wheels, 2 travel trailers, and three motorhomes. We love this hobby and it has something for both of us. I love to tinker, and it sure provides that opportunity, and the wife loves to travel. If you just take our previous motorhome, which was a 41 foot diesel pusher we owned for 14 years and put 106,000 miles on, we spent about $42,000 on fuel alone.. The only states we have not camped in are Delaware, Connecticut, and Hawaii. I would spend that money on fuel again in a heartbeat. So many memories, so much fun, and a hard drive full of photographs.
Bob Nodine is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum