Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Recall notice
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 07:41 PM   #5
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
It's good to hear that DRV is taking the initiative to address this problem! The weak caliper clips have been a known problem for some time now. While at MORryde this summer they were actively replacing ALL of the faulty clips on the 9k axels as they were coming through their shop! That's per Gary Wheeler.

Like I said, the tech working on my trailer had orders to replace those clips. Pryor to me going to MORryde ALL of my clips on the rear of my calipers were bent like in the pic I posted above. Most of the front clips weren't bent or very slightly bent. According to Gary Wheeler Dexter feels very confident they have found a viable correction for the caliper failure on their 9k axels, I HOPE so.....

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum