Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 04:21 PM   #14
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFallsHollow View Post
since I'm still trying to find out whether the 2019 Windsport 29M has an AGS or not.
I looked at various types of Thor 2018 / 2019 ACE 29.3s, 29Ms & 27Bs and all came with a AGS. You may take a picture of your primary controls wall so we can point it out. My best guess it is part of the Firefly Display if you have one.

Just so you know and not like most folks, my AGS Controller is my most favorite and important ally. I use all the time and it is the very 1st thing I review every time I go inside the RV; I have a SOB Onan Cummins EC-30 but the principles is the same for any AGS. If I had the exact same problem you did; as soon as my house or chassis battery hit 12.5vdc my genset would have started. It would have likely startled me, and I would have wondered why it was draining? But my batteries would NOT be dead and still have very good SOC (State of Charge) Note: I have AGM thus my limit is 12.5VDC but with the FLA; I had the limit set to 12.VDC
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum