Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 05:18 AM   #6
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke D View Post
Hey Chance great to hear from you. Hope you and your family are well.
I guess I should have mentioned Doug. He has a 2020 Jayco 34G with the new F53 Chassis and 7.3 V8. Traded a 2018 V-10 Jayco 34G. He’s so ticked off at the mpg I didn’t go there. Guess I should of. His best was 7.6. His 2018 V-10 always got 8.5 to 9.
Then again his worst experience was waiting six months in the shop after 2400 miles waiting on new wires and coils. Looking at Ford’s own Godzilla issues , wether Super Duty or Motor Home , besides poor Mph, the electrical problem with the Chinese Spark Plug wires and coils is a well dock issue. As I mentioned I’m sure Ford will fix any issues in time. Also mpg should jump with the eight speed. Although owners of Super Duties on the forums say mpg is still poor. Time is the test, reliability is what we all seek.
Happy thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving! ...so does Doug mention anything about the torque difference between his old V-10 and new V-8? Specs show it, but the proof is in the driver's seat when climbing hills, etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum