Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: 2017 Axis 24.1
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 01:58 PM   #50
leshunter

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Illinois
THOR #3027
Dave, I ordered from Tri-County Trailer Sales in Mossville, IL near Peoria. I ordered in Dec 2016 and expected a 2016 model. During production I received a call from my dealer and the factory informing me that it would be a 2017 model with a few changes/upgrades. The dealer honored my 2016 pricing. I do believe at $66,000 or $67,000 you would save at least $5,000. My highest criteria was price but not the absolute lowest price. I was willing to pay a couple dollars more to go with Tri-County Trailer Sales because I believe the dealer is the key on the issues you can read about on Forums. Tri-County has been great and exceeded my every expectation. There are minor differences between the 2016 and 2017 but one would want to know all the specs to insure the price difference. I also had a plant tour and visited Total Value in Elkhart and found them to be very professional. I chose a local, closer to home dealer who I had known years ago.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.