Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 08:34 PM   #44
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS60ocb View Post
Tuesday evening another Tech was scheduled and arrived Wednesday Morning. He knew his business but it took him awhile to decide it wasn't a check valve before going on to the cylinders.

I do have an ODS cylinder bad. The tech wanted to order parts but I told I will have them repaired and he was OK with that. We had got the RV back on the truck so I can travel.

Now I'm looking someone for the cylinder removal either in the Kerrville - San Antonio or Livingston area. How do remove the ODS cylinder, Where do you peal the tin? Bottom side, the Battery book or Propane Box?
Last question today how do I contact Les about repair?
Clay
Les’s contact information is in the first post. Removing the cylinder is quick and not hard at all. Two lines and one bolt and out she comes. But you need a hole that is about 4’ deep. Some places told me that they lift the rig by the pin. I would not want that stress put on my frame. A pit is the only safe way of removal.
ODS? Peal the tin?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.